Wednesday 30 March 2011

Note to self

This is a bit of a note to self, but aren't all blog posts really?

Can't wait for this Natural Dye Symposium, to be held in Fitzroy Melbourne in June 2012. I know it's a year away, but with our big move down under the year is going to fly by and I'm already planning a few events to make our settling in period smooth as silk!

I'm also planning on booking this workshop with the most inspirational eco dye artist India Flint in December this year also in Melbourne.

We are a little in limbo until my partner is granted his visa, then we can book flight, book workshops, find land and start making our maker's farm a reality!

1 comment:

  1. this sounds so exciting Brenna and I know you will do this...a glorious dream that has firm roots.

    ReplyDelete